Meet Dr. Raul Ortiz
I am very honored for the privilege to serve patients and their referring dental offices in the Sarasota area. Our mission is to provide excellent endodontic care by combining state-of-the-art-technology with a warm and comfortable environment. I believe communication and relationships play the biggest role in our success. Exceeding our patient’s expectations through service has always been a part of our mission. I look forward to meeting you and addressing your needs.
- University of Puerto Rico – DMD Degree
- New York University – Certificate in Endodontics and Fellow of Periodontics & Implant Dentistry
- Affiliate Associate Professor of the Department of Endodontics – New York University
- Endodontic Advisor and Faculty Club member for the Spears Study Club
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Florida State Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
Dr. Raul Ortiz was born and raised in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He attended Caribbean High School and received his Bachelors of Science in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico.
Dr. Raul Ortiz received his dental education from the University of Puerto Rico, School of Dental Medicine. He then went on to specialty training to earn his Certificate in Endodontics from New York University. He was then offered to be a Fellow of the Periodontics and Implant Dentistry Department. He has dedicated his practice exclusively to specialty endodontic care.
He is also a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society which selects students from the top 5% of their graduating class.
He is an Affiliate Assistant Professor of the Department of Endodontics at New York University School of Dentistry and teaches at post-graduate levels.
Outside of the office Dr. Ortiz enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. His other interests include cooking, fishing, scuba diving, hunting and photography.